A rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family’s wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unlikely, and certainly unwanted visitor in the kitchen of a fine French restaurant, Remy’s passion for cooking soon sets into motion a hilarious and exciting rat race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
- This event is priced at £19.95 per vehicle.
- This film will be screened on Fri 9th April at 12.30 pm (111 minutes running time), this is rated U.
- Please arrive 20 – 30 minutes prior to the screen start time to allow time for parking and setup of an in-car Bluetooth Speaker (this will be provided on the day).
- The in-car Bluetooth Speaker is battery operated and does not require your vehicle be turned on.
- It is recommended to turn your vehicle on every 30-40 minutes throughout the show to prevent your car battery from dying.
- Food and cold drinks will be available to purchase on the day. Please review the PDF menu attached for more information.
- This event will be operating as a COVID-safe, socially distanced event. All food and drink items must be ordered via QR code (provided on the day) from the comfort of your vehicle, which will be delivered directly to your car.
- Temporary event toilets will be open for use.
- For maximum comfort and enjoyment of this drive-in experience, we do recommend you bring pillows and/or a blanket to snuggle up with.
Have a question? Click here to see our frequently asked questions.
|09/04/21, The Queen's Head: Ratatouille. ONE VEHICLE ENTRY.||£19.95|